• Small pits and dings
• Small cracks (no more than 12″ long)
• Rock chips as large as a quarter
• Star cracks
• Bulls eyes and partial bulls eyes (circular or semicircular damage)
The following kinds of windshield damage usually can’t be repaired:
• Cracks at the edge of the windshield
• Damage in the driver’s line of view
• More severe damage/complex cracks
• Even small chips and cracks, if significant dirt has settled in them.
Unsure which kind of help your windshield needs? Call us at (316) 262-8888.