Other possible indicators that you need “major” collision repair include:
- Leaking coolant
- Deployed airbags
- Damaged suspension
- Missing lights
- Broken windows
- Doors or trunks that don’t close
- Any dangling pieces from the vehicle
“Minor” collision work can be an affordable alternative if you are not insured for the damage, if you want to increase your vehicle’s value to sell it, or you’ve just decided to remove some eyesores to make your ride look sweet again. Because we don’t have to invest in mechanical and frame repair shop equipment (and because we don’t spend as much time caught up in insurance “red tape”), APR can perform a lot of repairs for less than the cost of the insurance deductible. It can also make sense even if you are insured for the damage, as this can avoid a strike against your record with the insurance company.
What does minor collision repair cost?
Collision repair costs vary according to the damage, but here’s a basic guide:
- Small touch ups – $65
- Small panel repair – $250
- Bumper repair – $250
Why you should choose APR for minor auto body work
We don’t fit the collision-shop stereotype
When you bring us your car, we treat it like one of the most important things in your life … because we know it is. Vehicles are very personal possessions, some of us name them, and most of us depend on them as central cogs in our day-to-day lives. To be able to transform a damaged vehicle into one that looks as good as new is fulfilling job, and one that takes dedication, skill and practice. We do work we can feel good about at the end of the day because, in spite of what you may have heard, auto body work can be done efficiently, effectively and—always—honestly.
We believe we offer the best, friendliest, most affordable minor collision repair in Wichita, KS. Come and see us!
Look at our reviews
Real 5-star Google reviews for APR in Wichita, KS:
There’s no substitute for recommendations from other customers, and the Internet makes it easy to see what people are saying about a company. Here are a few of our 5-star Google reviews:
- Reason for the 5-star rating: Friendly service (rare for a mechanic shop), and their willingness to redo the job to fix the issue without charging me extra for the fix. I could tell that they value their customers and they show that they want your repeated business. I will continue to take my business there when possible.
- Had my windows tinted at APR. Very friendly service. Everyone smiled and greeted me when I dropped off my vehicle. When I came back to pick it up, there were several different employees there. They smiled and their customer service was great as well! The window tint looked professionally done and flawless! The receptionist got me in and out in no time. Highly recommend!
- This place is great! We would definitely use them again!
- This place is awesome with such friendly staff and for an affordable price!
- I dealt directly with the owner of the place and he was great with his people skills. Great people, Great Product, Great Price (best in town)!!!
- great experience. got my car in on very short notice and repaired quickly. back to looking like new. highly recommend.
- I took my wife’s Mazda 3 in for a door, fender and PDR. They did a FANTASTIC job fixing the vehicle. I also had them do a full interior AND exterior detail on the vehicle and I must say, it looks as perfect as it did the day we bought it. I would recommend these guys to ANYBODY that needs a good job done! GREAT JOB GUYS!
- These guys hooked it up…;. I backed out of my garage and scratched my bumper, went and talked to the guys at APR and they gave me a fair price (was way less then the shop across the street) and the paint work looked great! I am very happy with this shop!
Two convenient body shops in Wichita
APR now has a shop on South Washington near downtown Wichita and a second one at Central and West St. Not sure which one is closest? Find the APR body shop near me.